This trust was created in honor and memory of late Lt. Digvijay Panwar by his parents Dr. B. S. Panwar and Smt. Rajesh Panwar and other family members.
Digvijay was a wonderful person who wanted to enjoy every moment of his life.
On 6th Aug.1998, Lieutenant Digvijay Panwar laid down his life for the motherland. He made the supreme sacrifice to preserve our freedom and dignity. He was only 24 years old.
You can pay your homage to Lt. Digvijay Panwar on Indian Army Homage page.
Welcome to Digvijay School
Our mission is to establish 10 schools by 2014 and deliver following 8 programs in the rural areas:
1. Deliver quality education in English medium to children
2. Promote literacy program for mothers*
3. Establish libraries to give access to good books
4. Sponsor girls education
5. Institute merit scholarship for children
6. Organize cross-training of teachers with other organizations
7. Fund after-school development programs
8. Provide sports equipment and host sporting events
*To enable them to help their children in homework and development of good habits
From an early age, rural children can appreciate and use the ideals of education, humanism and patriotism to become good citizens in the future .
1. Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) by ministry of home affairs Govt. of India for educational and social cause
2. Trust and society acts.